Our services are not intended for persons under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect information from persons under the age of 18 and we reserve the right to destroy any such information which comes to our attention.
2-Data collection and use
The information we may collect from you includes:
- Information establishing your identity (for example, username and password, name, address, email address, contact telephone numbers and profile picture);
- Financial information (for example, credit card details);
- Information relating to your current location or your address (you can change location settings on your mobile device but this may impact our ability to deliver services to you);
- Information relating to your use of the website or app, including access dates and times, crashes and system activity, browser information and your history of using the FeedUs products;
- Information relating to your use of our website and mobile application (for example, domain name, IP address, the type of browser, devices and operating systems you use, identifiers associated with the device(s) you use); and
- Any information you independently choose to provide to us (for example, if you send us an email or call us or agree to complete a survey we make available).
- If you are a business user, we may also collect:
- Information about the identity of the business entity you represent;
- Information about your business, such as trade marks, logos, brand names, product information, telephone numbers, operating hours, etc.
- The web pages you visit, and the features you use, including dates and times;
- If you navigated from or navigate to another website, the address of that website;
- Information regarding your internet service provider;
- If you engage with a separate app or website that uses our API (or whose API we use) – APIs are programmes allowing separate systems to talk to each other – we may receive information about you or your connections from that site or app;
- Information about your activities on FeedUs Sites (this may also be obtained through the use of clear GIFs or web beacons, local shared objects or Flash cookies);
- Details of transactions you carry out through FeedUs Sites and details relating to how your orders have been delivered.
3-How do we obtain your information
We may collect your information during the course of our relationship with you and will only use your personal information in accordance with applicable data protection and privacy laws.
We may obtain this information from sources, including:
- From you (for example, when you create an account and log-in to our platform or make a request for a service, when you use our website or applications, send us emails or support requests or otherwise provide us with your personal information or feedback);
- From third parties involved in the fulfilment of any orders or services you procure using our technology; and
- We may use third-party providers of validation services to validate certain information that you have provided.
4-How we use your information
We may use or process your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information about our services and other information that we think may be valuable to you, including via direct marketing communications (unless you have opted out);
- To provide our services to you, which will include – to the extent necessary – sending communications to the third parties involved in the provision of such services (such as restaurants and delivery providers) which may include your name and delivery details, location (if you are sharing your location) preferences that you have indicated and any other relevant information;
- To integrate our technology with your accounts on third-party platforms that you choose to integrate;
- To personalise our sites and content to you and your geographic region (including but not limited to advertisements and promotions, including direct communications (unless you have opted out), recommendations and similar);
- To respond to any queries, requests, or comments that you may have;
- To process your payments (or facilitate third parties to do the same in line with your orders and requests for services);
- To review, develop and improve the services which we offer;
- To detect fraud, attack or another misuse of our services, website or applications;
- To comply with legal obligations and enforce our rights;
- To protect your vital interests or the vital interests of any other person.
We may also aggregate your information for the purposes of statistical analysis and research. Where we do this, the information will typically be anonymised or pseudonymised. If we have anonymised your information we may use it for any purpose.
If we are involved in a sale of our business, we may transfer your account details to the purchaser of our business.
5-On what basis we use your information
We use your personal information for the following reasons:
- For our legitimate interests. Using your personal information helps us to operate, improve and minimise any disruption to the services that we may offer to you. We also have a legitimate interest in sending you information on our new services or updates to our services;
- Because the information is necessary for the performance of a contract with you or to take steps at your request to enter into a contract;
- Because you have given your consent (if we expressly ask for consent to process your personal information, for a specific purpose); and
- To comply with any legal and regulatory obligations.
6-With whom do we share your information?
- Our affiliated companies who are involved in the fulfilment of your orders and services or where we need to do so for reporting or analysis reasons;
- Third-party service providers and sub-contractors who provide a service to us (including but not limited to providers of hosting services, email services and push notifications, marketing services, telephone support services and other IT services);
- Third parties who you may use our platforms or sites to enter into contracts with such as restaurants or delivery providers; and
- Analytics companies and advertisers who collect information from our sites, unless you have opted out from the use of your information for marketing purposes; and
- Any competent authorities if we are legally required to comply with a request for data.
7-Countries to which we transfer your information.
The information you submit will be processed by us and stored on our servers. These may be outside the country in which you reside or are located from time to time and may be operated by our third party suppliers. Currently, our servers are in the UAE and Bahrain.
We will implement appropriate measures to ensure that your personal information remains protected and secure.
We will keep your data only for as long as is necessary to respond to any queries or complaints, to provide our services, to improve the services that we offer to you or to comply with any legal obligations to which we may be subject. We will retain at least some of your information for as long as you maintain an account with us and we will also retain certain information for a reasonable period after your account has been closed but unless there is an overriding reason to retain your information, we will not keep it for more than one year after your account has been closed.
You may make the following requests to us and we will do our best to accommodate such requests, where possible:
- Access your data – request a copy of your personal information that we process about you;
- Rectify your data –request us to amend or update your personal information where it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Erase your data –request us to delete your personal information where it is no longer necessary for the purpose(s) for which your information was originally collected;
- Restrict your data –request us temporarily or permanently to stop processing all or some of your personal data;
- Object to the use of your data –at any time, object to us processing your personal information where it is based exclusively on our legitimate interests (see above) or for direct marketing purposes; and
- Object to any automated decision-making – request us not to subject you to a decision based solely on automated decision making, including profiling, where the decision would have a legal effect on you or produce a similarly significant effect.
For any of the above, please email us at email@example.com or send postal mail to the following address:
FeedUs Portal LLC, Office-716, IRIS Bay Tower, Business Bay, Dubai, UAE, P.O.Box 114466
We may require further information from you in order to carry out any of the above requests. We may ask you to provide proof of your identity.
We are committed to protecting the information you provide us. We have implemented security policies, rules and technical measures designed to protect the personal data that we have under our control, in accordance with applicable laws. The security measures are designed to prevent unauthorised access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorised modification and unlawful destruction or accidental loss.
12-Notification of changes
FeedUs Portal LLC
Office-716, IRIS Bay Tower, Business Bay, Dubai, UAE, P.O.Box 114466
04-5125716 / 04-5125723